Sunday, November 11, 2007

More pics

'Cause you know you want to see more family pictures!
Nathan finally got a chance to meet Hayden this afternoon (Nov. 11) as you can see, he's very pleased with the little guy! And fussed about grams getting to hold the baby more then he does. His time will come.
Uncle Nik showed up to check out his new nephew. They bonded for quite a while. Myla said Nik hung around holding and cooing at Hayden for quite a while.

Yep, he's got a pretty good set of lungs too!

Uncle Nathan, happy to be holding Hayden again. His exact words were "Finally it's my turn."

New mom checking out the boys.

And I don't expect this one needs any explanation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Best Wishes!

I missed saying that when I was resizing the photo on the list. I did it all first thing in the morning, pre-caffeinated.

Anyway, let me know if you need anything.

-Mark

Anonymous said...

Hayden is sooo beautiful!
Congratulations!
Love,
Ginger